WELCOME!


A Welcoming Note to my surfer-readers!
I'd appreciate any constructive comment from YOU.

Selamat Datai ngagai bala pemacha blog!




dâEÂK áEDF aEâE cÂEAE
[selamat] [datai] [bala] [pemacha]

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Transferred from Dunging's Chart (revised by Bagat)

The picture shows how the characters were arranged by Dunging after a final revision. The characters were rather disorganised by virtue of the Latin alphabetical system, making it (59 caharacters) rather difficult to learn and memorize. When I first analysed it, I thought it required a bit of changes particularly in terms of the sequence of the characters. I thought that it should be arranged according to a certain system that is both familiar and easy for prospective users. After some discussion with the Linguist Software, US, I agreed that the sequence be arranged in an alphabetical order for ease of use. When the characters were finally 'inputted' into the computer, the characters were sequenced according to the Latin alphabetical system in a software known as the LaserIban.

No comments:

Post a Comment